National established organisation, key leadership appointment, robust hydraulic sales, service and hydraulic design group, key leadership appointment
About the company’s
You will be joining an established and recognised national group, who have a robust client offering from service, product sales and engineering design. They have developed a sound following across the industrial, agricultural, mining and engineering sectors for their innovative hydraulic system design and product sales.
- Generous salary + incentive package + Company car
- Nationally established and recognised organisation
- Autonomous role with management support to expand and grow the team
- Key leadership and developmental opportunity
This position offers the opportunity to take the lead of an established branch and progress it to the next level. You will take an active part in training sales staff and making sales calls to develop and foster new relationships with clients. You will be a key decision maker in reviewing the branch performance and structure and with the support of senior managers, you will have the ability to grow the facility as you see fit based on current business streams and investigating new directions.
- Support the current team, identify opportunities of growth and go for it
- Be proactive across sales and business development, meet keys clients and forge new relationships
- Manage sales, expenditure budgets, P&L’s and prepare and provide weekly management reports
- Review and provide technical advice on designs and hydraulic applications where needed
- Identify areas of market expansion and formulate business plans for execution
- Maintain an open-door leadership structure with an approach of encouragement and team development
- Have a background of leadership and team management
- Have an understanding of fluid power equipment and technical hydraulic sales
- Be able to interpret fluid power application and schematic designs
- Be commercially skilled with sales, P&L’s and expenditure budgets
- Have a flare for training, mentorship and developing team cohesion
- Bring a desire for developing change and growth
If you have the required skills and are looking for the next leadership opportunity, please click the apply button below and attach a current copy of your resume. All applicants will be notified by phone or email to the outcome of their application.