Time to join a high performing team representing quality battery products & solutions for industry? Excellent company culture & plenty of opportunity
Our client is an Australian market leader in battery technologies for the industrial, commercial, and motive power industries nationally. Due to growth in their Sydney operation, they are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to increase market share whilst managing and improving sales from existing accounts.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager in Melbourne, this role best suits an experienced BDM who understands selling on value than just price. Although there will be support locally, the ideal person will be self-managed, have strong sales habits, a proven track record of exceeding sales budgets and will understand how to influence stakeholders across the entire sales process.
Key Skills and Competencies Required
- Experience selling technical products to industry – batteries, electrical or mechanical products etc.
- Strong overall market knowledge – which industries to target and when.
- Structured and methodical in approach to sales – yearly, quarterly, monthly & weekly plans, call cycles, advocate for the use of CRMs
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Tenacity, ambition and drive
This is a key position that will in time will provide genuine career advancement opportunities, in line with performance. You will be rewarded with a negotiable base salary circa $85,000 plus superannuation, car allowance and bonuses along with training and support at both a local and national level.
If you have the experience, desire and tenacity to achieve in this exciting new position, please apply to this ad with an up to date copy of your resume.