A new Brisbane based position available with a respected national System Integrator - Focused on MES, Historian & industrial software solutions
You now have an opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading Systems Integrator, specialising in design, integration, implementation and commissioning of process control and optimisation solutions for the mining, minerals processing, oil & gas and infrastructure industries.
This position best suits an experienced Business Development Manager selling industrial software solutions into the MMM, Water and/or Oil and Gas industries. Ideally you would have worked in an integration environment however, if you have worked for a vendor and have a desire to further develop your skills, you will be given the opportunity, training and support to do so.
Your key skills, qualifications and competencies will include;
- Electrical Engineering degree or electrical trade qualification, focused on Industrial Automation and Control
- Strong technical knowledge - Historian, MES, optimisation solutions, complex industrial automation & process solutions
- An energetic, enthusiastic, and engaging personality with the ability to present and communicate at all levels
- The ability to develop and execute strategic sales plans – systematic and structured in your approach
- Excellent planning, presentation and collaboration skills
- Highly developed sales skills
Dependent on experience, a negotiable base salary plus superannuation and bonus is on offer. More importantly, in line with your success in this position, you will have training and career advancement opportunities made available to you.
If you have the experience, technical capability, and desire to succeed in this exciting new position, please apply to this ad with an up-to-date copy of your resume.