Due to continued growth, this well known national System Integrator is seeking an experienced BDM with relationships in mining, metals and minerals
You now have an opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading systems integrators, specialising in design, integration, implementation and commissioning of process control and optimisation solutions for the mining, minerals processing, oil & gas and infrastructure industries.
This position best suits an experienced Business Development Manager with experience selling process control and optimisation solutions into the Mining, Water or Oil and Gas industries. Ideally you would have worked in an integration environment however, if you have worked for an automation vendor and have a desire to further develop your skills, you will be given the opportunity, training and support to do so.
Your key skills, qualifications and competencies will include;
- Electrical Engineering degree or electrical trade qualification
- Strong technical knowledge - complex automation & process solutions preferred
- An energetic, enthusiastic, and engaging personality with the ability to present and communicate at all levels
- The ability to develop and execute strategic sales plans – systematic and structured in your approach
- Excellent planning, presentation and collaboration skills
- Highly developed sales skills
Dependent on experience, a negotiable base salary plus superannuation and bonus is on offer. More importantly, in line with your success in this position, you will have training and career advancement opportunities made available to you.
If you have the experience, technical capability, and desire to succeed in this exciting new position, please apply to this ad with an up-to-date copy of your resume.