Queensland based OEM, autonomous role, product training, new business development & existing customer base, mechanical mining & service products
About the company’s
This is an opportunity to Join an established recognised Queensland OEM products and services group, who can provide mechanical products, service, maintenance, engineering design and manufacturing capabilities to their clients. They have developed a sound following in Australia across the exploration, mining, civil and engineering sectors for providing bespoke engineered service items and equipment.
- Generous salary, car and incentive bonus package
- Recognised OEM manufacturer
- Sound client base and opportunities
- Product and technical training
- Growth based Mackay opportunity
You will report to the branch manger and have the autonomy to pursue new opportunities across the mining and exploration sector. You will also have a set of key accounts which you will support and where possible grow. Your key focus will be targeting product end users, promoting parts, workshop and site service.
- Support an existing client base in the mechanical services sector
- Business develop for new opportunities and expand the current customer base
- Provide technical mechanical application and product support to clients
- Gather specific information for engineered design and project related work
- Maintain constant awareness over present and future opportunity’s
- Have a measurable track record of sales in the mechanical, industrial products and services area
- Possess sound mechanical knowledge and experience
- Have an outgoing approach with highly develop verbal and written communication skills
- Potentially have a mechanical trade or tertiary background in engineering
- Be skilled with Excel, Microsoft word and data base systems
If you feel you have the required skills, please click the apply button below and attach a current copy of your resume. All applicants will be notified by phone or email as to the outcome of their application. The successful candidate will potentially be required to undergo a medical and police check.