Hybrid working model after training- Office Brisbane CBD- 15 Roles Available - Commencing 8/08/2022 - 3 month contract to start
This specialist claims business specialises in helping vulnerable Queenslanders in their time of need. Driven by service excellence and continuous improvement they work tirelessly to support customers with varying medical requirements. They are looking to onboard multiple new staff to join the team on 8/08/2022.
They put their people first and have varying flexible work arrangements post-training and onboarding (mostly 5 days in office, 5 days from home). They also work to ensure their staff safety is first and foremost and will move to remote work during Covid outbreaks.
About the role
The role of the Claims Administration is to assess and make decisions on claims based on information provided by various medical personnel, stakeholders and specialists. This is done in line with legislation and underpinned by exceptional training and team support.
Key accountabilities include :
- Gathering information in relation to claims and payment of claims
- High levels of customer service and a commitment to timely decisions
- Develop specific knowledge and create a greater understanding of the customer's requirements
- Managing records in line with business policy and procedure
- Active team membership, participation and support with process improvements and projects.
To be successful in this role you will :
- Have prior experience working in claims handling, or roles that require decisions to be made based on associated legislation
- Have an analytical mindset
- Have a Customer-centric nature
- Be comfortable working with confidential information
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to accurately maintain databases and provide written reports when required
- Be team mined and enjoy working with a team and organisation to continually improve
- Prior experience with Superannuation and Insurance – highly regarded by not critical
- Medical or Allied health exposure would also be highly regarded, not critical
- Hold a current Federal Police Check - clear; or be willing to undertake
In return for your dedication and experience, you will:
- Secure a three-month temporary assignment with an inclusive and progressive organisation that is team focused and driven to provide excellent service and outcomes
- Earn $35.40 + Super per hour
- Full-time Monday-Friday, 36.25 hour standard weeks
- Hybrid working after Training & Onboarding
- Possible temporary to permanent opportunities
- Roles commence 8th August 2022
- Possible Permanency
If this role sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for please follow the steps below to apply. This process will include interview/s, referencing, psychometric testing and other pre-employment checks.