A great opportunity for a tech-savvy Control Systems Engineer to increase their technical knowledge and to test and expand on their capabilities
You now have the opportunity to join one of Queensland’s Leaders in Industrial Electrical Contracting and Engineering, whom provide high quality, industrial electrical services and practical electrical engineering solutions to a diverse range of projects within the food and beverage, infrastructure, water and waste water, materials handling and manufacturing industries.
The responsibilities of this position will be to provide technical and engineering service expertise across a diverse range of projects in industries such as food & beverage, infrastructure, water, defence and resources.
Your daily tasks will include functional design specifications, control narratives, programming, implementation, troubleshooting and fault finding complex control systems.
To be selected for an interview you will have the following:-
- Bachelor of Engineering – Electrical, Electronics, Computer Technologies OR relevant trade experience
- 3 - 5 years Industry Experience
- Extensive knowledge of PLC, SCADA & HMI technology – in particular Allen Bradley/Rockwell - ControlLogix, MicroLogix, PanelView, FactoryTalk and Siemens S5,S7 and WinCC
- Ability to complete complex systems integration tasks – PLC, SCADA and HMI programming, configuration and implementation.
- Significant experience in and the willingness to conduct complex fault finding and troubleshooting tasks both remotely and on-site
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
What’s on offer?
If you are an experienced Control Systems Engineer and have the required product knowledge and industry experience to succeed, please apply to this ad with an up to date copy of your resume.