Full time opportunity, working in a supportive and friendly team environment. Varied work. Great training & Support.
About the company’s
This is an opportunity to Join a specialist Electrical services industry based in Melbourne CBD. With a passion for team and culture, this business prides itself on supportive team environments and exceptional customer service.
About the role
This position offers an opportunity to work in a structured and supportive environment, where you will be provided with training and guidance around internal processes and business systems. Your training and knowledge will allow you to provide high-level customer support and care to your customer base.
- Customer service support – phone and email-based (in and outbound support)
- Managing service queries
- Administration management – job allocations, purchase order management, sales orders
- Diary Management & appointment scheduling
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, Memos, and emails
Skills and Experience
- Strong customer service skills – prior experience working in the electrical industry/field highly regarded
- Strong MS Office skills, MYOB skills highly regarded
- Can multitask across customer enquiries investigations and administration
- Have a desire to support customers and grow with your employer
- Have sound verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly team environment & training
- Full-Time opportunity
- Salary in line with experience
If you feel you have the required skills, please click the apply button below and attach a current copy of your resume. All applicants will be notified by phone or email as to the outcome of their application.