Are you passionate about high quality Australian made products in the Electronics industry?
This organisation requires an experienced Electronics Engineer, preferably with a Lean Manufacturing background, to join the Production Engineering team on a full time basis. As an Electronics Engineer you will be working with microelectronic products including integrated circuits, ceramic thick film hybrids and surface mounted PCB assemblies, servicing sectors of Consumer, Automotive, Medical and Defence for markets where electronics is a key technology.
The primary functions of this position will involve:-
- Providing process engineering assistance and support to the manufacturing activities of the business.
- Developing and implementing Lean manufacturing production processes to suit the needs of the business.
- Installing / implementing production processes for existing and new production machines.
- Assisting in the configuration of the factory for new products.
- Assessing issues impacting on production capabilities, as identified within the production department, and the implementation of corrective action to improve and prevent recurrence.
- The design, update, construct and document manufacturing and test equipment hardware and defining software requirements.
- Providing technical assistance to other departments as required.
- Developing, documenting and providing technical support for the preventive maintenance system as required.
- Developing, documenting and providing technical support for the calibration system as required.
- Sound experience in electronic circuit design for designing electronic test & production equipment.
- An ability to generate new and edit existing software programs used in production equipment.
- The ability to diagnose electronic faults in test and production equipment.
- A demonstrated ability to provide process engineering support to existing processes.
- The ability to generate documentation in accordance with ISO9001, ISO14001 quality systems.
- Be a collaborative team player, while having the ability to work autonomously when required.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience with a background in electronic manufacturing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Electronic Engineering Degree.
If you have the knowledge, experience, and desire to succeed in this exciting new position, please apply to this advert with an up to date copy of your resume.