National organisation, existing customers, business development calls, internal support to reach your targets, training, Adelaide & regional territory
About the company’s
This is an opportunity to Join an established and recognised National hydraulics products and services group, who have a robust client offering from hydraulic products, service, maintenance and engineering design. They have developed a sound following in Australia across the exploration, agricultural, industrial, mining and engineering sectors for providing innovative quality parts, products and designs.
- Generous salary, car and incentive package
- Nationally established and recognised organisation
- Robust client base and opportunities
- Product and technical training
This role offers an opportunity to work in a structured and supportive environment, where you will be expected to meet with existing clients on site to review hydraulic system applications, promote new projects and the capabilities of the group. In addition, you will need to conduct a level of new business development across a designated Adelaide and regional territory.
- Support an existing client base in the mechanical fluid power sector
- Business develop for new opportunities with existing and potential new clients
- Provide technical application and fluid power product support to clients
- Gather specific information for engineered design and project related work
- Take the lead in Identifying new opportunities, pursue leads and develop commercial relationships
- Have a measurable track record of fluid power equipment knowledge and technical hydraulic sales
- Posses a sound understanding of fluid power application and schematic design interpretation
- Have an outgoing approach with highly develop verbal and written communication skills
- Potentially have a mechanical trade or tertiary background in the hydraulic fluid power industry
If you feel you have the required skills, please click the apply button below and attach a current copy of your resume. All applicants will be notified by phone or email as to the outcome of their application. The successful candidate will be required to undergo a medical and police check.