This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants a start in the industrial and commercial products sector.
About the organisation
As a family group there is plenty of direct contact with the owner, where you have Internal support from several seasoned industry experts. The business has a robust client offering from design, service, installation and commercial retail sales of plumbing, pump, filtration and irrigation items.
- Family-owned business with open communication
- Generous hourly rate
- Multi-tasking role across front counter and back of store sales
Based in the Airlie Beach, Proserpine Whitsunday region, this position would suit a person who has front counter experience in the pump, irrigation, or plumbing products area. You will be required to provide customer support to walk in customers or phone enquires, who are looking for product or item replacement, need some technical or troubleshooting support, or who need general product advice.
- Provide customer support for walking and phone enquiries
- Promote items from irrigation to pumps, filtration, fittings and plumbing products
- Identify the customers needs or provide a solution to there enquiry
- Source products from suppliers
- Process sales and data enter relevant information into the data base
- Have a broad understanding of irrigation, pump or plumbing products
- Have either a front counter or customer service background
- Bring an ability to work out practical problems and provide solutions
- Have sound written and verbal communication skills
- Potentially have gained relevant practical experience and wish to enter sales
The leadership in the business is one of fairness and transparency, the owners understand the importance of training and promote this. There is a balance of reward for effort and personal accountability.
How to apply
If you have the skills or desire and would like further information on this opportunity, please apply below with a current resume. All applicants will receive a reply by either phone or email.