Established & growing organisation, hydraulic service, maintenance and new builds, workshop & field service work, flexible work hours, great rates
About the company
Join an expanding and recognised hydraulic sales and service group, who can provide a unique supply of hydraulic components and bespoke service for clients in the industrial, mining and mobile hydraulics sectors.
- Generous negotiable hourly rate
- 5 x 8hour days + penalties (Family based work structures can be discussed)
- Training - Career development
- Inclusive transparent team environment
- Established organisation
- Work vehicle for field duties
We are looking for workshop and field-based fitters to provide quality service, maintenance, repair, hydraulic site system inspection reports and also build new systems. These roles will suit individuals with general hydraulic or a technical fluid power skill’s, who are now seeking a town-based role or wanting that autonomy in the field. Alternatively, you may be a mechanical trades person looking to grow and expand your skill and knowledge base.
- Support existing clients in the mobile and fixed plant hydraulic sector
- Workshop and field-based service, maintenance, new builds and system reviews
- Provide technical application and fluid power support to clients
- Build hydraulic systems such as power packs, cylinders, lubrication and greasing systems
- Have a good understanding of fixed or mobile hydraulic fluid power systems
- Be either a mechanical or diesel fitter with relevant transferable skills and experience
- Have an outgoing approach with highly develop verbal and written communication skills
- Be flexible in your approach towards daily work activities and problem-solving challenges
- Be flexible around work travel
- Field fitters will preferably have their site inductions and standard 11
If you have the required skills, please click the apply button below and attach a current copy of your resume. All applicants will be notified by phone or email to the outcome of their application.