Field Service Technician - Industrial Solar Inverter Manufacturer with an excellent reputation - Based in Wagga & site travel- Excellent Culture
Due to continued success across Australia, this trusted European OEM is seeking an experienced, Brisbane based Field Service Technician or Engineer to provide technical expertise, on-site and remote engineering and commissioning support for their Clients who have purchased and installed products from their comprehensive range of AC drives and Industrial Solar Inverters.
This business traditionally sells their extensive range or Drives into industries such as mining, resources, heavy industry, manufacturing and FMCG and stand toe to toe with the tier one OEM's. They are also in an excellent position with their range of industrial solar inverters and have executed several blue chip projects throughout Australia.
Reporting to the Service Supervisor, this position best suits a recently qualified Electrical Fitter Mechanic who is looking for exposure to heavy industries and large scale renewable projects.
The role will involve workshop based activities such as repairs, FAT's, engineering support and site tasks including routine maintenance, installations and commissioning.
To be successful in the position you must have:-
- An Electrical Trade Qualification - NSW Electrical Fitter Mechanic
- Previous experience installing, commissioning and maintaining AC Drives or Inverters
- Experience troubleshooting, fault-finding and repairing AC Drives, Drive components or Inverters is highly regarded but not essential.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to interact with Clients in a consultative manner
- Willingness to take on site works which will be away from home periodically
- Comprehensive training on their high quality product range
- A positive and supportive company culture
- Access to extensive technical support via their manufacturing facilities
- A negotiable base salary plus superannuation