We are in the market for an Instrumentation Technician to manage an existing client base throughout the Greater Melbourne and regional Victoria area.
As a specialist within the Instrumentation, Automation and Control industries, this organisation provides a comprehensive range of services including turnkey projects, installation, commissioning, maintenance, repair, traceable calibrations and verifications broadly across the process control industry.
They are currently in the market for an Instrumentation Technician to manage their existing client base throughout the Greater Melbourne and regional Victoria area.
Your role responsibilities are to:
- Troubleshoot, calibrate, repair and service Process Instrumentation, Industrial Communications, Industrial PC and Control Systems
- Interface directly with clients to identify opportunities for service, maintenance or product upgrades
- Be a reliable, contributing member of their service team – you understand the demands and travel requirements of the service industry, and in particular the nature of reactive break-fix and maintenance.
- Ensure that all jobs are completed in an efficient and timely manner, exceeding customer’s expectations.
- Qualified Instrument Fitter and/or Electrical trade qualifications – local E&I experience is preferred
- Experience in the field as a Service Technician or Engineer with a thorough understanding of the service environment and it's elements
- Prior experience working across the food and beverage, manufacturing and pharmaceutical industries
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly communicate, both written and verbally.
- Maintain a high level of enthusiasm and generally a good attitude which will be reflected throughout the team.
If you feel that you have the required experience and would like a confidential discussion regarding the position then please apply to this advertisement.