Work for a leading multinational manufacturer of process analysers, measurement devices & instrumentation - training and development opps provided
Due to a recent change in structure, you now have the opportunity to join a leading global manufacturer of Process Instrumentation, focused on the resources, manufacturing, energy and water & wastewater industries nationally. Being a widely used brand throughout Australia, you will be representing a product suite known for reliability and accuracy even in the harshest of conditions.
Reporting to the State Sales Manager, the objective of this position is to support the local external sales team and customers throughout Qld.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- The development of quotes, bids and proposals based on input from the external sales team.
- Order entry and execution – processing PO’s, liaising with manufacturing and external suppliers.
- Sales and customer support – providing technical support, being a point of contact & managing order delivery dates to meet client expectations.
- Team participation – actively cooperate, collaborate, engage, and communicate with colleagues, peers, and management.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A diploma or degree in Electrical Engineering or an electrical trade qualification with Instrumentation experience (Graduate or experienced professional).
- Prior experience in an internal sales role preferred.
- A desire to learn and develop new skills.
- A strong attention to detail & accuracy, and technical problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate Word & Excel skills and basic ERP/CRM knowledge.
- Well presented with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
You will be rewarded with a negotiable salary package dependant on experience, and career development opportunities over time. In addition, you will be representing a well-recognised, high quality brand that heavily invests in R&D, so you will be at the cutting edge of technology in the process instrumentation industry.
If you have the experience, desire, and tenacity to achieve in this exciting new position, please apply to this ad with an up-to-date copy of your resume.