Australian manufacturer. Premium quality products. Suited to that customer service professional with a strong mechanical aptitude.
Our client is a well-regarded, mature, multinational business, invested in the manufacturing and sale of quality Mechanical Power Transmission equipment, Gears and Chain products.
Based in Melbourne’s south-eastern suburbs, you will report to the State Sales Manager and support the local external sales team and customers throughout Victoria.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- The development of quotes, bids and proposals based on input from the external sales team.
- Order entry and execution – processing PO’s, liaising with manufacturing and external suppliers.
- Sales and customer support – providing technical support, being a point of contact & managing order delivery dates to meet client expectations.
- Team participation – actively cooperate, collaborate, engage, and communicate with colleagues, peers, and management.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Knowledge of Mechanical Power Transmission products
- Strong mechanical technical aptitude
- Mechanical trade viewed favourably OR
- Electrical trade qualification with switchgear, motors or drives experience
- Prior experience in an internal sales role preferred
- A desire to learn and develop new skills.
- A strong attention to detail & accuracy, and technical problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate Word & Excel skills and basic ERP/CRM knowledge.
- Well presented with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
You will be rewarded with salary up to $70,000 base plus bonus and super and career development opportunities over time. In addition, you will be representing a well-recognised, high quality brand that manufactures locally.
If you have the experience and desire to achieve in this exciting position, please apply to this ad with an up to date copy of your resume. For a confidential conversation, call Shelley Stevenson on 0412 700 396.