Established and expanding organisation, industrial hydraulic service, maintenance and new build work, workshop/field-based opportunity.
About the company
Join an expanding and recognised hydraulic sales and service group, who have nationally established branches. They are recognised for their unique supply of hydraulic components, bespoke engineering designs and for providing service into the industrial, agricultural and mining sectors.
- Generous hourly rate
- Inclusive transparent team environment
- Established and stable organisation
The role is predominantly focused on providing quality workshop and site service, maintenance, repair and new system build outcomes. You will on occasions be required to fabricate parts and operate lathes or grinders.
- Conduct service work from an existing client base in the mechanical fluid power sector
- Conduct service work both in the workshop or on site
- Provide technical application and fluid power support to clients
- Build new hydraulic systems such as power packs and complex valve arrangements
- Have a measurable track record of hydraulic fluid power equipment and technical hydraulic knowledge
- Posses a sound understanding of fluid power application and preferably schematic design interpretation
- Have an outgoing approach with highly develop verbal and written communication skills
- Be mechanically trade qualified with a sound skill in troubleshooting and finding systems faults
- An understanding of electrical control relating to hydraulics would also be an advantage
If you have the required skills, please click the apply button below and attach a current copy of your resume. All applicants will be notified by phone or email to the outcome of there application. The successful candidate will also be required to complete a medical.