Opportunity to develop a career in procurement. Work with a cohesive and supportive team. Company offering growth and stability.
You now have the opportunity to join this well-known and widely used global distributor of bearings, power transmissions and many more, as a Procurement Officer in their Newcastle office. This business has enjoyed consistent growth and is considered as one of the market leaders in this space, offering great stability to employees.
A fantastic opportunity exists for a passionate Procurement or Administration Officer to develop in this role. You will be responsible for procuring products and services for projects teams; order entry and assisting to track and expedite orders.
What you’ll need
- Experience in a procurement or administration role with the ability to learn quickly
- Sound communication skills
- Professional and friendly attitude
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- High work ethic and an initiative to learn
- Experience with ERP systems, SAP would be highly regarded
- Proficient computer skills, including Excel and Word
Working with a small, friendly and effective team, you have the opportunity to develop skills and grow your career. Salary up to $75,000 (based on experience) plus super and 17½% leave loading.
If you have the desire to succeed, you can’t go wrong with this exciting opportunity. Please apply to this ad with an up to date copy of your resume. For a confidential conversation, please call Shelley Stevenson on 0412 700 396.