Calling all experienced client side project managers! We have several fantastic opportunities to work with a global consultancy. MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
Our client is a leading global management consultancy providing client-side, independent, project advisory, management and delivery services to the transport, property, building, defence, government, resources and utility sectors. As such our client is in search of project managers and directors to work as their client's representatives in the building and property industry.
Working in a collaborative environment from any office in Australia. Your primary function in this role will be to provide a high level of project management and technical expertise managing a wide range of actives including but not limited to:
- Contract management including, tendering, planning and delivering
- Managing the delivery against the overall program of projects including budgets, time frames and resources.
- Managing the compliance and effectiveness of projects.
- Providing comment to the relevant stakeholders
The ideal candidate is detail orientated and solution-focused multi-discipline project manager who has experience in delivering projects in excess of $20million p/a. You are a self-starter that can prioritise, organise, and delegate well while still being hands-on. You will have exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills to bring people along the journey with you. Furthermore, you will have:
- A Bachelor of either Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management or similar
- AIPM or PMP project management certification is highly regarded
- Ideally, you will have current experience working with design, construction management and stakeholder teams delivering projects of more than $20m in value.
- Experience with the "whole of project life cycle" from scoping and definition of projects through to project delivery and practical completion.
- Experience working in consultancy and government or government-owned entity will be highly regarded as is defence experience.
- A high level of attention to detail with the ability to produce and manage contract documentation.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- An Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA) Baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain.
Based on your experience and current location our client can offer a competitive remuneration package including
- Competitive remuneration
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work options
- Career progression
- The chance to work in an organisation as it continues to grow
- professional memberships and more
Our client encourages and embraces diversity and equality. As such we encourage all people that feel they meet the selection criteria to apply, if you are an experienced Project Manager or Director and have the desire to work with a global organisation, please apply to this ad with an up to date copy of your resume or call James Foden on 0414 874 571 to discuss this position further.
Please note that as part of the recruitment process, shortlisted candidates may be subject to a medical assessment and psychometric testing along with reference checks prior to an offer of employment being made.