Key leadership appointment, exceptionally well-established organisation, multitasked role, sound internal support, career development
About the company
This is an opportunity to join a recognised organisation that is preparing to further expand its business footprint in the rural water, pumping and irrigation sectors. As a known name within their region, they are able to provide a full scope of service, maintenance, deign, installation and product sales to the domestic, commercial and agricultural groups.
- Generous Salary + Work vehicle + Potential bonuses
- Industry training
- Family orientated focus
- Opportunity to grow your career
- Relocation options available
As the Projects and Service Coordinator your role will be oversee projects relating to pump service and repair, irrigation project installation and water delivery projects. You will manage the inhouse service team and external contractors in progressing projects through the set up and critical execution phases, work closely with all internal and external stakeholders and clients. In addition, you will be expected to document all progress activities and provided weekly reports to management. In addition you will coordinate general site service and maintenance work, on submersible, bore hole, solar or air operated diaphragm and diesel pump systems, drip, solid set and gun irrigation systems and the Installing and laying of pipe for irrigation and water related supply.
- Oversee and coordinate the internal service team and external contracts
- Administrative, workshop and field-based role
- Liaise with all internal and external stakeholders to successfully execute projects and sites service work
- Maintain clear verbal and written reporting to management
- Liaise with clients around work execution and future work opportunities
- Be prepared to work within a dynamic and motivated team environment
- Be trade qualified with an understanding of pumping, irrigation or water related transfer applications with a minimum of 5 year’s experience
- Practical experience in the industry would be an advantage when interpreting the technical demands and aspects of projects
- Have sound leadership skills with the ability to develop a following and be capable of going above and beyond when required
- Sound verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Bring an efficient and structured approach to your work with an attitude of embracing progress and change
There is a friendly and supportive attitude in the business and management promotes additional industry training and career development. The managers are interactive with staff and are looking for people who would like to be part of something that is growing and on the move.
How to apply
If you have the skills and want further information on this opportunity, please apply below with a current resume. All applicants will receive a reply by either phone or email to the progress of their application.