Growth orientated business, diversity of field & workshop work, inclusive & transparent environment, great hourly rate + potential relocation support
About the company
Join a well-established family orientated business on the Sunshine Coast, Noosa region which provides a variety of irrigation service, sales and installation to the commercial, industrial, urban and domestic markets. They are known for their prompt service, quality of work and professional approach in what they do.
- Generous hourly rate + Penalties + Work vehicle + Potential relocation assistance
- Industry certification and additional training can be provided
- Variety of work from workshop repair to infield service and maintenance
- Family orientated business with flexibility, empathy and family values
- An opportunity to live and work in one of Australia’s most desirable locations
As the pump and irrigation service technician, you will spend your time servicing and rebuilding pumps both in the workshop and infield, meeting with clients to troubleshoot issues, installing pumps, controllers and irrigation systems plus conduct general site services and maintenance duties. As an example, you will be working on submersible, bore hole, multistage pump and diesel pump systems, drip, sprinkler, solid set and gun irrigation type systems.
- Service, maintain, repair, troubleshoot and disassemble pump and irrigation systems
- Install and maintain irrigation systems
- Assess and determine required replacement parts for repairs
- Assemble and pressure test pumps
- Conduct site service and maintenance work
- Install and commission new systems
- Potentially have a mechanical fitting or diesel trades background
- Must have sound practical experience with pump and irrigation systems
- Preferably have a Cert III in irrigation or a solid industry track record
- Understand basic schematics and mechanical designs
- Have sound verbal and written communication skills with a flexible work attitude
- A restricted electrical license or HR licence would be a benefit, but not essential
There is a friendly and supportive attitude in the business, as a family organisation they understand the need to be flexible at times with personal family commitments. There is a vison to expand the business and are looking for staff to be part of this journey.
How to apply
If you have the skills and want further information on this opportunity, please apply below with a current resume. All applicants will receive a reply by either phone or email to the progress of their application.