Tree change opportunity, recognised regional group, variety on site and workshop role, growth orientated organisation, career growth, vibrant team
About the company
This is an opportunity to join a recognised organisation that is preparing to further expand its business footprint in the rural water, industrial and commercial pumping and irrigation sectors. As a known name within their region, they are able to provide a full scope of service, maintenance, design, installation and product sales to the domestic, industrial, commercial and agricultural sectors.
- Generous hourly rate + Penalties + Work vehicle
- Industry training
- Variety of work – Workshop and infield
- Family orientated focus
- Opportunity to grow your career
- Relocation options available
As a pump service technician, you will spend your time servicing, repairing or maintaining operational pump systems, either in the workshop or infield. Meeting clients and troubleshoot issues, installing pumps, controllers and irrigation systems, water supply and water filtration systems. As an example, your day could consist of conducting general site service and maintenance duties, working on submersible, bore hole, solar or air operated diaphragm and diesel pump systems, drip, sprinkler, irrigation systems, Installing and laying pipe for irrigation and water supply. At all times you will be seen as the company representative when with clients, so a friendly and questioning approach is required.
- Service, troubleshoot, install, repair pump and irrigation systems
- Determine required replacement parts for repairs
- Assemble and conduct functional pump flow and pressure tests
- Liaise with clients around existing or future work opportunities
- Work within a dynamic and motivated team environment
- Work across the industrial, commercial, agricultural pump sectors
- Be trade qualified in mechanical, electrical or diesel fitting area
- Must have practical experience with pump, irrigation and water related supply systems
- Understand basic schematics and mechanical designs
- Have sound verbal and written communication skills
- A restricted electrical license would be a benefit, but is not essential
There is a friendly and supportive attitude in the business and the management promotes additional industry training and career development. The managers are interactive with staff and are looking for people who would like to be part of something that is growing and on the move.
How to apply
If you have the skills and want further information on this opportunity, please apply below with a current resume. All applicants will receive a reply by either phone or email to the progress of their application.