This is an exciting opportunity to join a global leader in industrial automation & ITOT solutions, focused on mining, water and energy projects in NSW
Due to internal promotion, you now have the opportunity to join one of the worlds most respected manufacturers of Industrial Automation and Control solutions. Having been a key partner in numerous mega-projects throughout the Southeast Asian Region, they have gained a reputation for being the brand of choice in all complex automated environments.
This position best suits a Relationship Manager with experience selling automation solutions into large customers nationally. The key objective is to act as the single point of contact and to increase share of wallet and the overall number of systems installed with each customer in the field. Crucial to your success is your ability to manage large complex and sometimes challenging customers and to influence key stakeholders to engage you for upcoming green and brownfield projects.
Your key skills, qualifications and competencies will include;
- Electrical Engineering degree or electrical trade qualification, focused on Industrial Automation and Control
- Strong technical knowledge of complex automated solutions preferred
- Significant solution sales experience and the ability to manage technical influencers, financial influencers and detractors
- The ability to develop and implement strategic sales plans – systematic and structured in your approach
- Excellent planning, presentation and communication skills
- Highly developed sales skills with experience mentoring others
Dependent on experience, a negotiable base salary of $120,000 plus superannuation, car or car allowance and bonus is on offer. More importantly, in line with your success in this position, you will have training and career advancement opportunities made available to you.
If you have the experience, technical capability and desire to succeed in this exciting new position, please apply to this ad with an up to date copy of your resume.