Rare opportunity. Employer supporting career growth. Customer service savvy, mechanical aptitude/trade qual and experience with/a mind for sales.
This multinational hydraulics company is seeking a Sales Engineer for their Dandenong office. Your customer base consists of Resellers, End Users and a variety of EOMs. Based on your skill, you will be exposed to a range of work from arranging servicing to providing simple solutions and more complex system designs, across most industries.
You will work across the Melbourne region with occasional regional Victorian travel. Support is provided by Australian and international staff who have a strong engineering capability. The multi-functional team need your support to “get it done” so you will wear a number of hats and not be afraid to wash the grease off your hands, dispatch products or provide internal or external technical support back up.
This role would be suited to a junior external sales, internal sales person or someone with a fitting background.
To be successful, you will have/be:
- Strong mechanical aptitude but mechanical trade qualification preferred
- Be technically minded and have worked within a technical space within the mechanical industry sector
- Have an understanding of hydraulics
- Internal or external sales experience in an industrial setting preferred
- Customer service focus
- Drive to achieve sales results
- Highly motivated and able to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sound computer skills
- Be a true team player
To ensure your success, you will be thoroughly inducted and will undertake a variety of specific training. You'll work in team with a inclusive and positive culture and in a company where you are not just a number. Base salary $70,000 - $80,000 is on offer (with opportunity for pay review after 6 months), plus a company vehicle, for full private use, phone and laptop.
If you meet the criteria and are looking for a brighter future, please press “Apply” or call Shelley Stevenson on 0412 700 396 for a confidential conversation.