Rare opportunity. Employer supporting career growth. Customer service savvy, mechanical aptitude/trade qual and experience with/a mind for sales.
This multinational hydraulics company is seeking a Sales Engineer for their Dandenong office. Your customer base consists of Resellers, End Users and a variety of EOMs. Based on your skill, you will be exposed to a range of work from arranging servicing to providing simple solutions and more complex system designs, across most industries.
The role will see you working across the Melbourne region with occasional regional Victorian travel. You will be well supported by Australian and international staff who have a strong engineering capability. The multi-functional team need your support to “get it done” so you will wear a number of hats and not be afraid to wash the grease off your hands, dispatch products or provide internal or external technical support back up.
To be successful, you will have/be:
- Strong mechanical aptitude but mechanical trade qualification preferred
- Be technically minded and have worked within a technical space within the mechanical industry sector
- Have an understanding of hydraulics
- Internal or external sales experience in an industrial setting preferred
- Customer service focus
- Drive to achieve sales results
- Highly motivated and able to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sound computer skills
- Be a true team player
The successful candidate will be embraced by the company, be thoroughly inducted and considered for future opportunities in the company. You will be well looked after, from their positive culture, where you are not just a number, to technical and sales support and salary offerings. Base salary $70,000 - $80,000 is on offer (with opportunity for pay review after 6 months), plus a company vehicle, for full private use, phone and laptop.
If you meet the criteria and are looking for a brighter future, please press “Apply” or call Shelley Stevenson on 0412 700 396 for a confidential conversation.