New opportunity for a seasoned power products & systems Sales Engineer with relationships in the defence, electrical contracting & industrial markets
You now have the opportunity to join a leading global manufacturer of MV & HV power products and systems for the Australian infrastructure, mining, defence and industrial markets. With significant growth expected over the coming years due to innovation and new technologies, this dynamic, customer centric and highly responsive organisation is seeking an experienced Sales Engineer with significant MV products and systems experience to assist in their growth.
This position best suits a tenacious, hardworking and results oriented Sales Engineer with relationships across the electrical contracting, industrial, mining and defence industries.
Your key skills and competencies will include;
- An electrical trade or engineering qualification is mandatory.
- In-depth knowledge of MV products and systems – AIS, GIS, Kiosks, RMU’s etc
- Current relationships with electrical contractors installing power systems.
- Strong strategic sales & planning skills.
- The ability to travel (when safe to do so).
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
What's on offer?
In addition to a great company culture and a range of challenging and interesting projects, you will receive a negotiable base salary dependent on experience, plus superannuation and uncapped bonuses. In addition to this, training and career development opportunities will be provided in line with your performance.
If you feel that you have the experience, technical knowledge, and desire to succeed in this exciting new position, please apply to this ad with an up-to-date copy of your resume.