This is an opportunity for a talented irrigation and pump salesperson to join a successful family-oriented business with great internal support.
- Generous salary with company vehicle and incentives
- Relocation support considered
- Sea/Tree change opportunity
- Family run and orientated business
- Industry training and possible career progression
If you are looking for a sea/tree change then this could be an interesting career move. As a family run organisation there is plenty of direct contact with the owner, where you can discuss the complexities of a project. Internal support is abundant with several seasoned industry experts who can provide answers to most questions. The business has a robust client offering from design, service, installation and commercial retail sales. They target the agricultural, commercial pumping, lifestyle and industrial sectors.
About the role
As the external sales representative, you will be expected to meet with clients on site to evaluate irrigation and pump upgrades for commercial, industrial and municipal applications. You will need to conduct preliminary design evaluations, identify system issues, provide application suggestions, prepare small project quotations for presentation and maintain an active external and contact presence in the market.
- Meet with clients to identify issues and provide application support
- Promote the organisations product, service, installation and design capabilities
- Prepare small project or system quotations for presentation and ultimately sales conversion
- Identify irrigation & pump requirements in the industrial, commercial and municipal sectors
- Maintain a visible and active presence within the region and with your client base
- Be well versed with irrigation and pump system application with 5 plus years industry experience
- Have the ability to walk an environment and understand the required installation method
- Be able to calculate the required pump size and flow rate, pipe size, controller and valve sizes
- An understanding of pump and irrigation installation is an advantage
- Be commercial skilled with price negation and the preparation of quotations
- Read designs, understand pump curves, pipe sizes and controller systems
- Have sound written and verbal communication skills
The leadership in the business is one of fairness and transparency, the owners understand the importance of training and promote this. There is a balance of reward for effort and personal accountability.
How to apply
If you have the skills and would like further information on this opportunity, please apply below with a current resume. All applicants will receive a reply by either phone or email.