New opportunity, dynamic group, career & skills development, transparent & established organization, relocation support, tree change opportunity.
About the company
This is an opportunity to join an established and recognised organisation that is preparing to further expand its business footprint in the rural water, pumping and irrigation sectors. As a known name within their region, they are able to provide a full turnkey scope of service, maintenance, design, installation and product sales for the commercial, viticulture, agricultural and domestic sectors.
- Generous salary
- Fully maintained company vehicle
- Industry training
- Career development
- Relocation support
- Tree change opportunity to get away from a restricted city lifestyle
- Flexible and supportive family orientated group
As the external sales representative, you will be required to call on and liaise with clients providing technical system support, potential design options, troubleshoot issues and gather information for future upgrades and sell consumable products and items. You will also be required to identify and pursue new opportunities within their markets. In addition, you will liaise with the engineering team on designs and support the workshop with information on service and installation details. You will also be required to prepare quotations, enter all activities into the CRM system and become part of the overall fabric of the team. This is a career opportunity which can also be viewed as a lifestyle tree change, away from the hustle and bustle of restricted city life and the challenging times of Covid.
- Support an existing client base while pursuing new business
- Promote product, service, design and installation capabilities
- Liaise and work alongside all internal stakeholders
- Gather information to develop and provide project and system cost estimations
- Provided technical support to clients in the agricultural, commercial and farming sectors
- Have a minimum of 3 year’s sales experience in the pump and irrigation sector
- Bring an understanding of design interpretation and application knowledge
- Have an understanding of either drip, sprinkler, solid set or linear irrigators and pump systems
- Have a track record of sales and an entrepreneurial flare for creating new opportunity
- Have sound written and verbal communication skills
There is a friendly and supportive attitude in the business and management promotes additional industry training and career development. The managers are interactive with staff and are looking for people who would like to be part of something that is growing and on the move.
How to apply
If you have the skills and want more information on this opportunity, please apply below with a current resume. All candidates will receive a reply by either phone or email, relating to the progress of their application.