A great opportunity for a tech-savvy Automation Engineer to increase their technical knowledge and to test and expand on their capabilities
You now have the opportunity to join one of Queensland’s Leading System Integrators, providing engineering and optimisation solutions to a diverse range of clients within the food and beverage, infrastructure, water and waste water, and manufacturing industries.
The responsibilities of this position will be to provide technical and engineering service expertise across a diverse range of green and brown field projects in industries such as food & beverage, infrastructure, water, and resources.
Your daily tasks will include functional design specifications, control narratives, programming, implementation, troubleshooting, and fault finding across complex control systems and plant optimisation platforms.
To be selected for an interview you will have the following:-
- Bachelor of Engineering – Electrical, Electronics OR relevant trade experience
- 5 years Industry Experience
- Extensive knowledge of PLC, SCADA, HMI, RTU, Historian & MES technology – in particular Allen Bradley/Rockwell - ControlLogix, MicroLogix, PanelView, FactoryTalk & Ignition SCADA
- Ability to complete complex systems integration tasks – PLC, SCADA and HMI programming, configuration and implementation.
- Significant experience in and the willingness to conduct complex fault finding and troubleshooting tasks both remotely and on-site
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
What’s on offer?
If you are an experienced Control Systems Engineer and have the required product knowledge and industry experience to succeed, please apply to this ad with an up-to-date copy of your resume.