Thrive on a busy role with diversity? Use your time management & organisational skills to nail the role. Well-regarded company.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Spare Parts/Stores Administrator to join this progressive international manufacturer of pumping service and solutions at their southern suburbs Sydney site. You will be a critical member of the team and will be responsible for the administration of service activities.
Your main duties include:
- Receivables and dispatch
- Order picking
- Inventory management
- Quoting and processing orders of spare parts
- Establishing a safe and effective work environment
To be successful, you will have:
- Stores experience
- Ability to work in a busy role with time sensitive tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Can work independently with limited supervision
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Intermediate IT skills
- Knowledge of ERP system preferred
- Unrestricted C Class Drivers License essential
- Forklift License essential
$55,000 - $58,000 base salary plus super is on offer. Please register your interest in the role by applying now.
Medical, Drug and Alcohol testing is required for the successful candidate.