Multi-tasking role, pick & pack, general stock control, dispatch & inbound goods, industrial hydraulic products, training, supply chain supervision.
About the company
Join an established hydraulic sales, design and service group, who are recognised for providing exceptional mechanical hydraulic service and product sales across the mining, agricultural and industrial hydraulics sectors nationally.
- Structured and process organised work environment
- Inclusive transparent team environment
- Established organisation
- Overtime with potential early knock off on Friday’s
The role is will require you to provide accurate picking and packing of items such as hydraulic hose, fittings, valves, motors and pumps for dispatch. You will be responsible for a small well stocked stores area, dealing with suppliers, inbound and out bound goods, data entry and the overall supply chain.
- Maintain on time pick / pack and dispatch of orders
- Conduct data entry of inbound invoiced products
- Liaise with suppliers
- Support all internal and external stakeholders
- Bring stores experience preferably within the industrial or mechanical products area
- Hold a current forklift ‘s license
- Have sound computer skills
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Have sound written and verbal communication skills
If you have the required skills, please click the apply button below and attach a current copy of your resume. All applicants will be notified by phone or email to the outcome of their application.