Multi-tasking role, pick & pack, general stock control, dispatch, privately owned group, friendly team environment, industrial hydraulic products.
About the company
Join an expanding established hydraulic sales and service team, who are recognised for providing exceptional mechanical hydraulic service and product sales. This organisation is looking for a dynamic and structure individual to support internal sales with picking and packing orders and assembling hoses.
- Structured work environment with variety
- Inclusive transparent team environment
- Established organisation
- Skills training provided
- The role is will require you to provide accurate picking and packing of items such as hydraulic hose, fittings, valves, motors and pumps for dispatch. You will also be required to fill out relevant documentation and support the internal sales team with the preparation of orders for delivery. In addition, you will be trained in assembling hydraulic hose and hose kits.
- Maintain on time pick / pack and dispatch of orders
- Conduct general data entry
- At times work to restricted dispatch timelines
- Assemble hydraulic hoses
- Bring stores experience preferably within the industrial or mechanical products area
- Hold a current forklift ‘s license
- Have good computer skills
- Be willing to learn new skills
- Have sound written and verbal communication skills
If you have the required skills, please click the apply button below and attach a current copy of your resume. All applicants will be notified by phone or email to the outcome of their application.