A national organisation, existing customers and business development, support to reach your targets, training, South Melbourne and regional territory.
About the company’s
This is a well-established and recognised national group who have a robust client offering from service, hydraulic product and engineering design. They have developed a sound following across the industrial, agricultural, mining and engineering sectors for providing innovative hydraulic system design and product sales.
- Generous salary and incentive package
- Nationally established and recognised organisation
- Established client base with further opportunities
- Product and technical training
This role offers an opportunity to work in a structured and supportive environment, you will be expected to meet with clients on site to review hydraulic system applications, review new projects and generally promote the capabilities of the group and product range. You will need to conduct a level of new business development across a designated regional and Southwest Melbourne territory.
- Support an existing client base across the industrial and agricultural mechanical fluid power sector
- Business develop for new opportunities with existing and potential new clients
- Provide technical application and fluid power support to clients
- Gather specific information for engineered design and project related work
- Take the lead in Identifying new opportunities, pursue leads and develop commercial relationships
- Have a measurable track record of fluid power equipment, product and technical hydraulic sales
- Posses a sound understanding of fluid power application and schematic design interpretation
- Have an outgoing approach with highly develop verbal and written communication skills
- Potentially have a mechanical trade or tertiary background in hydraulic fluid power
If you have the required skills, please click the apply button below and attach a current copy of your resume. All applicants will be notified by phone or email to the outcome of there application.