Fast paced environment, robust hydraulic range, set systems, supportive team, industry training, inbound customer service enquiries
About the company
As a well-oiled organisation with location throughout Australia, this business has a strong reputation for delivering hydraulic components and technical services to the industrial and commercial hydraulics sector. They are a robust group which can provide a variety of hydraulic products, from hose and fittings, through to complex pumps, valves, drives and motors. They can also design and manufacture system and conduct in house workshop repairs and service.
- Established national organisation
- Generous salary
- Technical Industry training
- Potential career advancement
- Salary negotiable based on background
This is a role with variety and as the internal sales representative, you will be responsible for providing hydraulic support and customer service to a range of clients in the industrial, mining and agricultural sectors. Your day could consist of dealing with inbound email and phone request for hydraulic items, support the external sales team with technical inquires, source items from suppliers and support the workshop with their product needs.
- Deal with inbound phone and email inquiries
- Provide technical support to clients, sales and the workshop
- Prepare and develop quotations
- Maintain and input information into the CRM system
- Identify and source alternative products for hydraulic applications
- Have a background of internal or external hydraulic or pneumatic sales and customer service
- Understand hydraulic hose and fittings, pumps, motors and valves, pneumatic product and design
- Have computer skills with the ability to use Excel, Microsoft Word and CRM systems
- Have sound written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to interpret hydraulic schematics would be an advantage
- Be prepared to take on further technical hydraulic training
As a cohesive team environment, all staff work together in reaching daily and weekly targets. There is an open-door policy with the branch manager and humorous transparent communication is fostered within the team.
How to apply
If you have the required skills, please click the apply button below and attach a current copy of your resume. All applicants will be notified by phone or email to the outcome of their application.