Fast paced environment, robust product rage, set systems, supportive team, industry training, inbound customer service enquiries
About the company
As a well-oiled organisation with location throughout Australia, this business has a strong reputation for delivering hydraulic components and technical services to the industrial and commercial hydraulics sector. They are a robust group which can provide a variety of hydraulic products, from hose and fittings, pumps and motors. They can also design and manufacture system and conduct on site equipment service and installations.
- Established national organisation
- Generous salary
- Industry training
- Potential career advancement
This is a role with variety and as the internal sales representative, you will be responsible for providing hydraulic support and customer service to a range of clients across the industrial, mining and agricultural sectors. Your day could consist of dealing with inbound emails and phone requests for hydraulic items, supporting the external sales team, sourcing items from suppliers and supporting the workshop with their product needs.
- Deal with inbound phone, fax and email enquiries
- Support sales and the workshop
- Prepare and develop quotations
- Maintain and input information into the Pronto CRM system
- Identify and source alternative products for hydraulic applications
- Have a background of internal or external hydraulic sales and customer service
- Understand hydraulic hose and fittings, pumps, motors and valves
- Have good computer skills with the ability to use Excel, Microsoft Word, Pronto or similar CRM systems
- Have sound written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to interpret hydraulic schematics would also be an advantage
As a cohesive team environment all staff work together in reaching daily and weekly targets. There is an open-door policy with the branch manager and humorous transparent communication is fostered within the branch.
How to apply
If you have the required skills, please click the apply button below and attach a current copy of your resume. All applicants will be notified by phone or email to the outcome of their application.