Chemical water treatment business. Have a Science or similar qualification? Be the friendly face at site & provide technical solutions.
This global organisation’s primary business is the manufacture and supply of water-soluble polymers, organic coagulants and technical consultancy. They are well represented nationally and in response to the market, are expanding their Queensland team and seek a Technical Officer in Gladstone. They are equipped to serve a wide variety of industries and with Australian manufacturing plants, can do this swiftly. You will work from a home-based office when not travelling.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and prospects
- Support the Sales Staff efforts by developing & implementing Technical Support Plans to meet customers’ process improvement targets
- Deliver trouble-shooting assistance through a study of and detailed understanding of customer processes and the functionality of the product range
- On-Site documenting of Plant Surveys & Operational Parameters
- Laboratory work and technical report writing
- Some ‘hands on’ manipulation of this company’s equipment in the field
- Routine equipment and performance checks
- Direct customer reporting
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Science, Engineering or similar qualification
- Ability to pass various industry medical examinations without restriction
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects looked upon favourably
- Effective communication skills - can relate technical concepts to clients at all levels
- Outgoing personality with ability to develop strong relationships essential
- Critical thinking and possess problem solving skills
- A can-do attitude
- Current drivers’ licence and good driving record
Sound company, good support, well established customers, opportunity for career growth with a natural progressing into a technical sales role. Salary package $70,000 – $75,000 base, company vehicle (for private use also) plus tools of trade.
If this sounds like your next career move, please apply now. Call Shelley Stevenson on 0412 700 396 for a confidential discussion.