Do you have strong Power Control Systems technical knowledge and are you looking for a new opportunity?
You now have the opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading control systems integrators who specialise in engineering design, installation, system integration, commissioning and service to a diverse range of projects within the Oil & Gas, Industrial, Marine, Datacentres & Telecommunications and Renewable markets.
As the Technical Support Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering technical support to customers across Australia and to deliver and maintain product training programs.
You will work alongside the other Technical Support staff to ensure that enquires are actioned in a timely manner and are in line with agreed service levels.
Your key skills and competencies will include;
- A relevant qualification in an Electrical or Engineering field.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience of the power generation field.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage workload and provide customers with a desired outcome.
- The ability to work collaboratively, share information and work as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
What’s in it for you?
In addition to support when required, you will receive a negotiable base salary of $95,000 plus superannuation. With realistic growth targets and opportunities to advance your career, this is an excellent position with great earning and long-term career potential.