Be involved in key infrastructure projects for local government councils, road authorities, consultancies and engineering firms throughout Queensland.
Due to an increase in utilities and infrastructure projects nationally, our client is seeking an experienced Traffic Signalling or Road Lighting Designer for a permanent position within their Electrical Infrastructure Design Consultancy.
About the role:
The successful candidate will mostly focus on projects for local government councils, road authorities, consultancies and engineering firms throughout Queensland. Your responsibilities will include the occasional site inspection, electrical lighting and electrical calculations, the development of concept and detailed designs for roads, highways and public area spaces.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Recent electrical lighting and/or signalling design experience
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Willingness to take on a range of responsibilities and a strong understanding of relevant Australian Standards.
- Equally suited to working in a collaborative team environment or autonomously
- Civil Background with the right experience will not be disregarded
If you are an experienced Traffic Signalling or Lighting Designer and have the desire and willingness to work for a very well-known and reputable Australian business, please apply to this advert with an up to date copy of your resume.